Connect with us
Ahmad Khan

Published

on

The film shooting started on the life of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s chairman Imran Khan. Preparation of the film “Captain” For many years it was released. But Stopped in the middle, however, its production has started now been confirmed, in which actor Abdul Manan Imran Khan and Saeeda Imtiaz will play Jamaica Khan’s role.

Abdul Manan revealed that this film was in a pipeline for a long time and looking forward to good director and staff, now the instructions of this film will give Faisal Iman Khan.

The Film "CAPTAN" Was Started On The Life Of Imran Khan

The Film “CAPTAN” Was Started On The Life Of Imran Khan

He said, After all, this process is complete and the wait is over, new people will take this movie to a new level, and I do not think that the film has been very late. Speaking on the role of Imran Khan.

He said Impressions of Imran Khan’s personality initially it was not easy for me, but graduation I got into the role and this proved to be a great experience.

Abdul Manan also met the PTI head for this role we meet Imran Khan for 3 times, Once their Bunny Gala’s residence met a formal meeting, Where our time is good.

He added that it was a difficult role but I did this Work with my best potential. Saeeda Imtiaz said that although he has fallen in the film “Wajood” by Javed Sheikh, But ‘Captain’ is his first film.

This movie will not present Imran Khan’s political history Instead, attention will be given to their personal life. The film was shot in different places of Pakistan Including Northern Areas And some Balochistan’s locations.

The date of release of this movie was not yet confirmed But Saeeda Imtiaz predicted that this film will be released this year after the election.

Ahmad Khan has been a film producer, private investigator, reporter, teacher, and screenwriter. Graphics Designer And Web Developer | CEO At Next Tech

Continue Reading
80 Comments

80 Comments

1. Jessie Laskowski

October 4, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

2. Michel Twardy

October 4, 2018 at 11:47 pm

This is a impressive story. Thanks! https://bzp65.com/

3. Carmina Allsop

October 4, 2018 at 11:47 pm

Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

4. minecraft

October 5, 2018 at 7:26 am

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing problems with your
    blog. It appears as if some of the written text in your
    posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
    provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them
    too? This might be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Kudos

5. minecraft

October 5, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks!

6. minecraft

October 6, 2018 at 2:13 am

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures
    on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if
    its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

7. minecraft

October 6, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Thank you for every other wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing?

I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

8. Jessie Burczyk

October 6, 2018 at 7:04 pm

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

9. Marion Yanik

October 6, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

10. minecraft

October 7, 2018 at 2:45 am

It’s remarkable to pay a visit this web page and reading the views
    of all friends concerning this post, while I am also zealous of getting
    knowledge.

11. Jimmy Duchesney

October 7, 2018 at 7:08 am

I have been checking out many of your stories and i can state pretty https://bzp65.com/

12. Hipolito Nasta

October 7, 2018 at 7:31 am

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

13. minecraft

October 7, 2018 at 12:39 pm

I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I believed this put up used to
    be great. I don’t understand who you’re but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already.
    Cheers!

14. minecraft

October 7, 2018 at 2:32 pm

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net
    from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I
    can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

15. 即日取款,還款期長達36期。自主財務,輕鬆還款無壓力。集誠是你可靠的財務策劃師! 貸款額高達30萬. 多元化的低息網上貸款服務. 10分鐘極速批核. 只需簡單文件. 還款期長達36期. 你可靠的財務策劃師. 服務: 私人貸款, 業主貸款, 公務員貸款, 樓宇按揭, 升學貸款, 現金周轉, 清還咭數.

16. minecraft

October 8, 2018 at 1:08 am

What’s up mates, its impressive article on the topic of educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the
    time.

17. minecraft free download 2018

October 8, 2018 at 12:33 pm

This is a topic which is near to my heart… Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

18. 洢蓮絲

October 9, 2018 at 1:56 am

CLINIQUE 倩碧線上購物官網。瀏覽Clinique倩碧官方網站,了解更多線上購物、護膚、彩粧、香氛及禮品詳情。通過過敏性測試,百分百不含香料。

19. minecraft free download 2018

October 9, 2018 at 8:46 pm

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information to
    work on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to
    you.

20. Brendon Capelli

October 10, 2018 at 8:25 pm

21. Marlon Kincer

October 11, 2018 at 8:35 am

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

22. Roberto Arron

October 11, 2018 at 9:15 am

I’m quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right https://bzp65.com/

23. minecraft free download 2018

October 11, 2018 at 9:21 am

What i don’t understood is in truth how you are now not actually much more well-preferred than you may be now.
    You’re very intelligent. You recognize thus considerably on the subject of this matter,
    produced me for my part imagine it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like women and men aren’t fascinated until it’s one thing to do with Lady gaga!
    Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always deal with it up!

24. 醫學美容 水分子 cosmetic.wiki

October 13, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Cassie樂分享 – FG部落格TOP100 – FashionGuide 華人時尚專業評鑑 FG人氣部落客、最新超熱門文章:愛孩子,就選擇『房貸壽險轉嫁風險』,真正做到『留愛不留債』! 、逛一趟【Artso亞梭居家健康家具】,輕鬆找到心中理想的傢俱!!! 、在家也能輕鬆做好護理~ 日本原裝獨家授權【居家DIY鍺石拔罐球】 、醉不上道~讓【台灣代駕TWDD】成為您最安心的守護者!!! 、幸福房貸,比較低利率交給過件快、優質

25. 住宅樓宇按揭. 住宅樓宇按揭服務適用於購買一、二手物業或轉按,加上靈活彈性的還款期,全面滿足不同客戶的資金需要。 服務要點. 適用於一、二手物業或轉按,切合 …

26. Dominic Lampron

October 15, 2018 at 3:52 pm

27. EGG카지노

October 16, 2018 at 6:04 am

sound like you know what you?re talking about! Thanks https://bzp65.com/

28. Wayne Kempster

October 16, 2018 at 7:16 am

With thanks! Valuable information!

29. tinder dating site

October 16, 2018 at 9:35 pm

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all
    my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

30. Ciera Laclaire

October 16, 2018 at 11:17 pm

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?